Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm going to try with regular updates, but don't count on it.

So it's a month into school and I'm already having trouble keeping track of stuff, but most teachers are being nice about it, unlike one of them last year.It's not really work that's the pain, it's my notebooks. Or I could be having an off week.Here's what I screwed up in chronological order: Monday: I had everything but my assignment notebook, which had my news notes sheet in it, so I had to get a new one.I went to my mother's for the day because I needed pictures for my project. Got two. Tuesday: I left my binder(s) (If you count the one for the Yay for Failure storybook, and entirely personal project). It had my health notebook which I needed for Wednesday, and it had my math notebook, which I need everyday. Wednesday: I got everything but my assignment notebook and math notebook. The teacher started to check notes, but it was after lunch and she checked in alphabetic order so the R(s) in my last name kept me safe. Thursday:Found my assignment notebook but left my math book at home. she checked my notebook, or exempt me from it until I bring it back. And that was the last day of this school day. Thank you professional development. I'll post an update tommorow on my new computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment