Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Haha, I bet you thought I had drank a bottle of chloroform!

Okay, two weeks into school, I've already lost a notebook which I need everyday.And my..acquaintance, if you could call him that, has decided to stop being what could've been called friendship.But guess who has to sit with him in every class?!I DO!And the teachers did it on purpose, and I took the seven wisdom's test and it seemed like a horrid idea when I got my online test results back, but noo....and I can't open my locker.EVERYONE ELSE CAN!And you get bad marks for being late just today, so I can't go to my locker with out getting late and then getting to spend my earlier-then-I-get-up mornings with the football coach.On the plus side though in gym I have some one I absolueltly abhor and I can glorify his failures and my points emmensly because he can't pick teams even if someone handed him a list.HA!Oh yes and I'm going to shamelessly advertise this thing through school so I can get followers through their g-mail accounts.I am finally free of all science teacher pains for the rest of middle school!I don't have to deal with Mundwiller, the-thank god I learned that libel through blogs is punishable by law today. I dodged a huge one there.Google might actually cut blogger service if a certain lawsuit goes through in the plaintiff's favor..huh.That wouldn't be good for this thing would it.I've barely gotten anywhere with it.I wonder why I forgot for so long?I actually had to write in my school planner "Write in blog".Peh-thetic (Spelled the way it sounds when I say it like that.).Well,I suppose I should finish this post up.I might put another one about school and stuff.And a bit to comment about: Should I put on tags?

No comments:

Post a Comment