Sunday, August 9, 2009

And so we reach this point Again...What to do about it, I wouldn't know.

Okay, here's a new update.I have been neglecting this thing ever since I went camping the day after the update before this, and I was tired of looking at it with zero comments.It's obvious no one on the face of the Earth reads this, no matter how vague the tags are ( I'm about to start including video game cheats in the tags...:D), no matter how much I advertise on the forums I regular.In fact, I bet no one will read this but me.If someone reads this, leave a comment demanding a fruit cake, and then put it in a forum signature.Or ya'know, you could just follow it...At least then I know I'll have a reader or two.That left aside, I'm going to post the real reason I decided to update:A forum game I though of.

It's called Hotel (or chatuea) [INSERT FORUM NAME].
Here's how it goes: You describe a room, or floor.You choose how large the floor is if you end one, and give a short blurb about it.There is no limit to how many rooms one floor can have.
When describing floors, give a visual of what it looks like, what kind of people stayed there, and so on.When describing rooms, you can describe previous occupants, what happened in this room and a visual over veiw.Please credit me with the idea.

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment